Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimmin 2

http://www.miniclip.com/games/bimmin-2/en/

I find this game better (more interesting) than 1st one.
    You have 9 awards (i think).

Beside 7 awards below the game you have blue "Bimmin Bling" for getting 1 million points
    And one award i don`t have at the moment is "Teachers Pet" - Big Silver Mushroom - i think it is for this part too and AG only have it, so far. Don`t know requirements too.

I think Zanna will like this game because you have 5 kind of fruits to collect and for bigger points you need to make poker hands (pair, two pairs, 3 of the kind, full house, 4 of the kind, straight, flush) out of them.

Biggest points gives straight (if you collect all 5 diferent fruits in a row). With max multiplier, which is x20. straight gives you 38.000.

Game is, like part 1, after some time repeatable (did i used right word?). So you can learn very fast where are obstacles.

One more interesting part is two characters with different abilities you need to use to play this game.

I much prefer this one to the first part as well There is more going on and you have to think a bit more about which character you have to use. I've got the 7 awards under the game but i'm quite a way off getting 1 million points, we'll see though

Comment

The game is sometimes glitching for me. In the tunnel, sometimes the foreground suddenly ends and I fall out of the game ending my run. Anyone else experienced this. :?
      http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Oh geez... I guess I have to try this with slower comp. So far I'm usually running into first obstacle already...

Comment

Tried playing on my laptop instead and I am experiencing different glitches. A couple of second freeze when making a poker hand, causing death to often occur. Also only 3 of the 7 awards shown seem to save to the player page. :?

Edit: The game is now getting so glitchy whichever machine I play on its getting annoying. Big guy hit and died sliding into a breakable wall. Puzzling :?

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:5650
            Tried playing on my laptop instead and I am experiencing different glitches. A couple of second freeze when making a poker hand, causing death to often occur. Also only 3 of the 7 awards shown seem to save to the player page. :?

Edit: The game is now getting so glitchy whichever machine I play on its getting annoying. Big guy hit and died sliding into a breakable wall. Puzzling :?
            All of the awards seem to be showing on my page Martin :?

Comment

I just checked AG's page and only see 3. This is puzzling.

Edit: I found the other awards on my page, they are down below my gamebar awards. This is strange. :?

Comment

I'm just going to post this here so i know that i had them in case they disappear off my page as well.....

Comment

Thanks Doc, I found them well down my page below my gamebar awards. My awards have been date release order since last October when I met Keiran aka Keiranja and he experimented with my page I believe to try ordering the awards. They appear on my page the date order they were released supposedly but something here has gone a little wrong as I dont believe some were released over 9 months ago but others this week. :?

I dont understand though how I am suffering massively with game glitches here. Graphics not appearing in time causing me to fall out of the game on my slower machine, and freeze moments when getting poker hands on my faster machins causing death by unregistered commands. :?

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:5655
                    Thanks Doc, I found them well down my page below my gamebar awards. My awards have been date release order since last October when I met Keiran aka Keiranja and he experimented with my page I believe to try ordering the awards. They appear on my page the date order they were released supposedly but something here has gone a little wrong as I dont believe some were released over 9 months ago but others this week. :?
                    The awards are quite possibly in order of the date they were made, and not the date they were actually released. That could explain why awards for certain games are not together.
                    Challenge my awesome scores
                    http://www.miniclip.com/players/en/card/?uid=695147

Comment

Thanks Cheesey, also how am I meant to play when this keeps happening. :?

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:5660
                        Thanks Cheesey, also how am I meant to play when this keeps happening. :?

Weird...

I have different kind of glitch.
                        When i lose game and submit, reset, stats and menu buttons appeared i wanted to play another game immediately so i hit reset button. But every time i did that my character died (both of them) at open ground with no obstacles, no holes to fall etc...
                        Only solution for me was to refresh page one or two times. And that was pretty annoying.

Still no one with "Teachers Pet" award?

Comment

Tried the game on another site and it runs perfectly without glitching.

I am still wondering what the Teachers Pet requirements are.

Comment

Confirming the bug martin posted about... I also lost ground totally, there was nohere to go. Just dropped to death... Seems to happen when bimmin is about to come out of the cave area to forest area again...? :?

And, Bimmin Bling description has been added under game now. *But no sign of Teacher's pet still...

Comment

I found Bimmin 2 also from Agames.com site, and there was a Teacher's Pet award (also Tutti Frutti, 2k and Marathon Madness), and requirement for that award was completing tutorial. But in MC version tutorial is different, or actually missing in form it's in other site, so it's impossible to get that award now. Unless MC adds tutorial back...

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136:5882
                                I found Bimmin 2 also from Agames.com site, and there was a Teacher's Pet award (also Tutti Frutti, 2k and Marathon Madness), and requirement for that award was completing tutorial. But in MC version tutorial is different, or actually missing in form it's in other site, so it's impossible to get that award now. Unless MC adds tutorial back...
                                Yes, just had a look on agame.com and the Teachers Pet awards automatically just before you bash through the block in the tutorial at the beginning. It appears MC has shortened the tutorial removing the pop up prompts and so possibly the award availability. I wonder if on first release it was different enabling the award to be earned.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:5884
                                  I wonder if on first release it was different enabling the award to be earned.
                                  That's most likely the case and I think there's nothing we can do atm. I even tried in swedish version, if empty cache helps, but no.

Comment

I played game and got all awards (except TP) before AG, and of course i played with help/tutorial many times (and on my first few attempts, even on my 1 mil run) but no award...

Maybe here on MC you need to do something different to get that award (i know there is small possibility for that to happen XD)?

Should we report this to support? It is not officially released game yet and only for book buyers (well, almost only XD).

EDIT:
                                    Deleted my *.sol file and start from beginning. Finished tutorial and died on 932 m and no award

Comment

Maybe we should ask AG, if tutorial has changed during her playing the game...? :?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136:5940
                                        Maybe we should ask AG, if tutorial has changed during her playing the game...? :?
                                        I asked and she just said she played the game a lot. I have asked Merybel to ask the developers though so I guess we wait and see if it gets changed/fixed so it works.

Comment

Working...
                                        X