Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamikaze Pigs

New Insider game, Kamikaze Pigs......

Donít you just love the smell of bacon in the morning? Destroy as many pigs as possible by clicking to cause a chain reaction and reach the red progress flag in each level to complete it. Create some sizzling combos in this action packed chain reaction game!

http://www.miniclip.com/games/kamikaze-pigs/en/

3 awards to go with it....

and there are a whole heap of in-game achievements to get......

I spent hours playing this today and i have to admit, i really, really enjoyed it

I love this game. I completed it a week or so ago, but had the awards removed as it wasn't then released.

I have all 3 awards back on my page now.
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Yes, one of rare interesting games that MC released in last few months

I got awards, all stars (400 of them), achievements and weapons last week.

Major challenge was getting all stars on every level but when i bought "paratroopahs exploding pants" (last upgrade on first column) it becomes very easy to do

*Is level repeating possible here? Or score is based on combos? Because on the some levels, when i repeat them 2-3 times, i improve score a lot but on some not.

Comment

Originally posted by milospesic:6730
        Yes, one of rare interesting games that MC released in last few months

I got awards, all stars (400 of them), achievements and weapons last week.

Major challenge was getting all stars on every level but when i bought "paratroopahs exploding pants" (last upgrade on first column) it becomes very easy to do

*Is level repeating possible here? Or score is based on combos? Because on the some levels, when i repeat them 2-3 times, i improve score a lot but on some not.
        I thought there was something wrong with the scoring system yesterday. It looked like it was just submitting scores for individual levels and not the total scored :?

Comment

I found that it submits a total if you continue to next level. If you go back to the map it resets your score.
          http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Originally posted by m4rt1n:6744
            I found that it submits a total if you continue to next level. If you go back to the map it resets your score.
            Thanks Martin I just played through it again and i got a total score this time. The only thing is, you have to go to the map if you want to do the hidden levels as they don't come in the numerical order or run when you are playing.

Edit : I just noticed that Kamikaze Pigs is available to play on the " Latest " games page. Kind of defeats the purpose of having it as an Insiders game :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X