Announcement

Collapse

How do you browse the forum?

Help us improve your experience by taking a short one-question survey. Click here to begin.
See more
See less

Upgrade Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a problem with my account. When I am logged in I can only view certain threads. The ones that are glitching or whatever show up perfectly when I am not logged in but when I am certain threads wont load and they time out. Its doing the same thing on my phone. I seriously doubt its my connection because if that were the case I imagine it wouldn't load when I'm logged out. A lot of the treads that wont load for me are the ones I want to post in the most so I'm not exactly having fun right now. Of course whatever I don't care about loads fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Spike St-Cloud View Post
      I have a problem with my account. When I am logged in I can only view certain threads. The ones that are glitching or whatever show up perfectly when I am not logged in but when I am certain threads wont load and they time out. Its doing the same thing on my phone. I seriously doubt its my connection because if that were the case I imagine it wouldn't load when I'm logged out. A lot of the treads that wont load for me are the ones I want to post in the most so I'm not exactly having fun right now. Of course whatever I don't care about loads fine.
      Spike St-Cloud Hi there, sorry to hear your having an issue. I really appreciate everyone hanging with us during this time. Can I ask a few questions?

1) Are you not seeing categories (where threads are posted) or threads (posted by yourself or others, inside of a category) ??

2) If it isn't too much trouble, could you please let me know exactly which threads aren't loading or timing out?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I haven't experienced this issue myself yet, but I don't believe you're the only one. We haven't been able to come up with a resolution because we haven't been pointed in the right direction yet.

If this is a issue anyone else is experiencing, please feel free to chime in!
      DALTON // 2006
      Need Help? Send me a Private Message!

Comment

Not sure if its just me, but the "more multiplayer games" section seems to a bit messed up. This is on PC, but not sure about mobile, as i dont use it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dalton View Post

Spike St-Cloud Hi there, sorry to hear your having an issue. I really appreciate everyone hanging with us during this time. Can I ask a few questions?

1) Are you not seeing categories (where threads are posted) or threads (posted by yourself or others, inside of a category) ??

2) If it isn't too much trouble, could you please let me know exactly which threads aren't loading or timing out?

Thanks for any help you can provide. I haven't experienced this issue myself yet, but I don't believe you're the only one. We haven't been able to come up with a resolution because we haven't been pointed in the right direction yet.

If this is a issue anyone else is experiencing, please feel free to chime in!
          I'd be happy to help however I can. Debate section is fine I can veiw and post in all threads. Genral chat is an issue sometimes. The Miniclip Photo Album never loads. Writing section is fine I can veiw and post everything. Um... Lets see... II do believe that I am seeing every section. But after entering a specific section I can only view certain threads. When I click on them they don't load and the season always times out and I have to hit the back button on my browser because refreshing does not work. the music section seems to always give me problems too. I also tried to view the miniclip photo albums but I couldn't get that thread to load either. This is the same on my phone. Here is the weird part and how I know its not something I'm doing wrong.. When I am signed out I have no trouble viewing any section or thread at all. This is only happening to me when i am signed in.

Thank you for your quick reply and dedication to the forums. I'm glad to know they are being worked on. Let me know if you need anything.

Comment

I'd be happy to help however I can. Debate section is fine I can veiw and post in all threads. Genral chat is an issue sometimes. The Miniclip Photo Album never loads. Writing section is fine I can veiw and post everything. Um... Lets see... II do believe that I am seeing every section. But after entering a specific section I can only view certain threads. When I click on them they don't load and the season always times out and I have to hit the back button on my browser because refreshing does not work. the music section seems to always give me problems too. I also tried to view the miniclip photo albums but I couldn't get that thread to load either. This is the same on my phone. Here is the weird part and how I know its not something I'm doing wrong.. When I am signed out I have no trouble viewing any section or thread at all. This is only happening to me when i am signed in.

Thank you for your quick reply and dedication to the forums. I'm glad to know they are being worked on. Let me know if you need anything.
            Spike St-Cloud Thanks for this info! Are you using an iPhone or Android?
            DALTON // 2006

Comment

Spike St-Cloud Thanks for this info! Are you using an iPhone or Android?
              I have an android. Samsung Galexy. I also have my laptop which is a Dell running Windows 10 or something. It's a windows

Did you give me the master title? If so thank you!

Comment

I have an android. Samsung Galexy. I also have my laptop which is a Dell running Windows 10 or something. It's a windows

Did you give me the master title? If so thank you!
                Spike St-Cloud Hmm... I'm running the latest version of iOS on my iPhone and everything seems to be working just fine, however another user claimed to have the same issue as you on their iPhone, but with software that is a few versions behind. I'm not an Android user, but just for the heck of it are you using the latest and greatest software release?

Also... that was Tetsu that hooked you up with the master title.
                DALTON // 2006

Comment

Thank you and thank you Tetsu. The computer and phone are pretty much brand new and were not exactly cheap but income tax helped me and my wife a lot. I literally spent a day or two total time installing the latest updates on my laptop. But like I said I can veiw every inch of the forum when I am hot logged in so I find it hard to believe it would be my computer or phone that is the issue. Then again I am no programmer.

Comment

Thank you and thank you Tetsu. The computer and phone are pretty much brand new and were not exactly cheap but income tax helped me and my wife a lot. I literally spent a day or two total time installing the latest updates on my laptop. But like I said I can veiw every inch of the forum when I am hot logged in so I find it hard to believe it would be my computer or phone that is the issue. Then again I am no programmer.
                    Spike St-Cloud Could I trouble you to give it a try -- see if you're able to see or open up any of those threads now.
                    DALTON // 2006

Comment

Spike St-Cloud Could I trouble you to give it a try -- see if you're able to see or open up any of those threads now.
                      I'm still having the same issue. I can't look at a lot of threads in general chat and posting games. MC network works fine which is awesome cuz I'm very active there and have plans. I'm making due with what I can do but eventually I'm gonna hit a bump in the road. I have some pretty killer ideas for threads and responses too but no way to post.

I can still see EVERYTHING when I am not logged in both on my phone and pc. Thank you for your assistance. Have a good day,

Comment

Spike St-Cloud Hmm... I'm running the latest version of iOS on my iPhone and everything seems to be working just fine, however another user claimed to have the same issue as you on their iPhone, but with software that is a few versions behind. I'm not an Android user, but just for the heck of it are you using the latest and greatest software release?

Also... that was Tetsu that hooked you up with the master title.
                        Actually that would have been me when Spike rejoined us a while ago as all former staff get the rank.
                        http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

New bug:

I tried to change my profile settings. After clicking Save changes, site showed me error message "The administrator has required that you enter a valid date of birth.
                          Please go to the Profile tab in the User settings and enter your date of birth and save the changes", but when I go to that setting, it's not possible to edit bday from 01-01-1000 to anything. So, basicly I can't change any settings atm.

Comment

Hi Dalton, thanks for helping us all out here.

Pretty minor bug... but us both being Californians, you know what time zone we live in. For some reason, I have the correct time zone selected, "automatically detect DST settings", and the timestamps I see everywhere are an hour ahead. I could manually set things forward, but I thought I should let you know?

Comment

I would just like to mention that I like this current forum a lot more then the old one minus a few things like being able to embed pictures in a post. If thats possible I haven't figured out how yet just how to post a link to the image. For example:

"Look at my new shoes!"

(Image here)

"What do you think?"

I miss the old avatar and sig system but its really not that serious. I just wish I could see/post in any thread. This problem I'm having just wont seem to go away and I feel like I'll be forced to abandon my ideas for the forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X