Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help us debug an issue?

Hi all,

Many of you have shared that uploading an image to the forum does not work, or maybe it posts your image twice, or even posts your image but includes an attachment below it also. Maybe it works just fine for you?

Can you help us determine what the issue(s) are by taking a second to upload an image - any image will do - to this thread, post it, and then post again letting me know if it worked great for you, or if you had an issue. If you had an issue, can you explain (maybe take screenshots!) of what that issue was?

Many of you are sharing that uploading isn't working, while it works fine for others. Some are even saying that everything appears fine, and they edit their post or come back later to find the image completely vanished and it's just a long string of random characters. It's about time we solve this!

We would greatly appreciate any help and feedback to making sure you are all able to successfully post photos without any annoying problems during the process!
    DALTON // 2006
    Need Help? Send me a Private Message!

To upload an image, click the photo icon Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-07-10 at 5.35.52 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.4 KB
ID:	143060, then click the "Upload" tab. Choose the file, then click "Send to Server." Once it's done uploading, click the green OK button.
    DALTON // 2006

Comment

Hi everyone.

Thank you all so much for contributing to this thread and helping us work to solving our image issues. You all rock! Please hang tight - I called in reinforcements to assist with these persisting issues, plus purchased a modification that will allow us to simply drag and drop images right into our posts.

Your feedback and efforts to help solve this are greatly appreciated!

Dalton
      DALTON // 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Dalton View Post
        Hi everyone.

Thank you all so much for contributing to this thread and helping us work to solving our image issues. You all rock! Please hang tight - I called in reinforcements to assist with these persisting issues, plus purchased a modification that will allow us to simply drag and drop images right into our posts.

Your feedback and efforts to help solve this are greatly appreciated!

Dalton
        While the tech is here Dalton can you get whoever it is to have a look at the profile custimisation as well?

I have already posted about it, but it has either dissappeared, or i just cant find it? Just to recap, i customised my profile page here the other day by putting a gif image of a spinning globe in behind my profile pic,and i also changed the colour of the text to white so that it could be seen over that gif image, as seen in the image below:

Later in the day, i changed the colour of the avatar border surrounding my profile pic to green. The pic below shows the colour green chosen, and still in my settings, but no green line on the avatar border can be seen.

So when i view my profile back again, i see the gif image is no longer there, the green avatar border is gone, but the white writing is still there, as seen below:

Comment

Im not editing the above post, lol. I meant to say the gif image is the skeleton in the chair. I did upload a spinning globe, but changed it to what can be seen above.

Comment

I have the same problem, as Coolocker above.

I have been trying months ago, to put a gif in my picture's back ground,

but was always gone.

Because the new forum had so many problems, i never mentioned this.

So I put just a color there.

Comment

Hi there! Got it! Will pass this along as well!
              DALTON // 2006

Comment

Working...
              X