Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get an account back with a fake email I registered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get an account back with a fake email I registered?

Hi im new here as I want to get an old account back I registered years ago. I know what the email is but its a fake email and I have no idea what the password/nickname or ID is. Is there anyway?? I tried miniclip support and they havn't responded at all. Thanks

If you mean account here in FORUM, not sure if admins can help you or not (Tetsumonchi, Dalton), you can try private messaging them with details.

But, if you mean old account on Miniclip.com (which is completely separate from this forum), I don't think there any chance or way to get it back without proper email...

Comment

MC Account: you need to submit proof of account ownership - email address, dob, date of creation of the account etc..first try to recover your email address, give your best shot, if it doesn't work then provide other proof of account ownership to MC customer support team - mean, something that the owner of the account will know only like email address, dob, date of creation of the account and if there's anything MC asks for to create account (which I'm not aware)...

If you cannot do above mentioned, I wonder how they can give the mentioned account to you...think - you can even ask the access to the most popular account in Miniclip (when they're bit inactive). And if they do so, so BOOM - you become the guy. Lol....try your best to recover the email address first. If you need further help, reply to this post other forum members will surely help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Razer/Z3reod View Post
        Hi im new here as I want to get an old account back I registered years ago. I know what the email is but its a fake email and I have no idea what the password/nickname or ID is. Is there anyway?? I tried miniclip support and they havn't responded at all. Thanks
        Razer/Z3reod Hello, and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your account. Can you clarify for us - is this regarding the forum or an account you created on Miniclip.com? If it is here, it shouldn't be a problem for us to restore that account and grant you access to it again. If its an account on Miniclip.com, we unfortunately wouldn't be able to help here on the forum. Miniclip Support will be able to assist if you're able to provide them with the info they need. If you haven't received a response after 7 business/working days, consider opening a new ticket and seeking help again.

Best of luck!
        DALTON // 2006
        Need Help? Send me a Private Message!

Comment

Working...
        X