Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Suggestion

make here a topic for members
    Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:32 PM.

make here in this section a topic for remind members
    Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Make here a topic for abuse reports
      Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

User Abuse Reports
          How do i report abuse ?
          Please make here in this section a topic for abuse reports
          Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by imaginary View Post
            User Abuse Reports
            How do i report abuse ?
            Please make here in this section a topic for abuse reports
            You did this thread just to tell me these things? You could of just tell me on my wall. The person he wants to report is me . Tell Cheeseymonster , Dalton and Tetsumonchi with screenshots that what I am doing wrong. Mostly i would like to know too. Leaving a message on your wall once a month is a crime to you ?

Comment

Make here a topic for abuse reports
              Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:34 PM.

Comment

I feel this post should be deleted too, Cheetah .
                Topic : Throw Something
                No of Post : #59
                Page number : 3

Comment

Most posts in this forum should follow this guy...

Comment

To administration
                    Please delete the posts requested above
                    Please give a warning to the user
                    Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	254418

Why don't you just use the Flag feature to report posts? There's no need to create this thread other than for entertainment purposes, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post

Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	254418

Why don't you just use the Flag feature to report posts? There's no need to create this thread other than for entertainment purposes, of course.
                        Well said. I did not say anything wrong or put up a wrong picture. He doesn't want me to play in his thread . He gets angry too bad .

Comment

Make a topic for to remind members
                          for posts and mistakes
                          Last edited by imaginary; 25-03-19, 12:35 PM.

Comment

imaginary do you know why quote you all the time? You always change your words and make the other person look bad. You delete your posts . This time you did again. You changed your words and you can see it from the edits. You want to make everyone look bad. I got a screenshots of what you said. Do not worry, I will not use that against you. We are here for fun. We are not here to put everyone down like you are doing to me. This proves you are not trust wordy and I am still going to quote you.

Comment

Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	255111

I had to take a screenshot of your post because I have you on my ignore list hence I can't quote you. If anyone else has problems with Cheetah or anyone else for that matter, I advice you to put them on your ignore list. You can find it in your profile under User Settings/Account.

Unfortunately this does not stop her from talking to you in threads but she is at least not able to post on your walls or send you private messages.

Cheetah, you are the only person making yourself look bad. You have been told nicely several times that certain people don't wish to talk to you. Take the hint. Post in the threads and stop quoting others. Talk to people who are not trying to avoid you.

You say "we are her for fun". Unless you noticed, this forum is practically empty and you still keep pestering the ones that are left. If that's fun for you, then you'll find yourself alone soon. Which is nearly the case already.

You've been told several times that your grammar is horrible, your posts make no sense. Try to focus on better results. Ask help from Nela for example. She knows how to post a lot and not be a nuisance.

If you need company, go to dating sites. This is supposed to be a gaming site and we want to talk about playing and games, not about your personal feelings.

If it was possible, I'd ask admins to restrict everyone, who is currently actively posting, to do it in their own threads only. There are no genuine conversations going on anyway, you people just keep copying pics and quotes that have been said elsewhere in the internet, or deliberately annoying each other. You don't have any original thoughts at all.

I'm sure there will be some silly comments made after this post. But that's all you have.

Comment

Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	255111

I had to take a screenshot of your post because I have you on my ignore list hence I can't quote you. If anyone else has problems with Cheetah or anyone else for that matter, I advice you to put them on your ignore list. You can find it in your profile under User Settings/Account.

Unfortunately this does not stop her from talking to you in threads but she is at least not able to post on your walls or send you private messages.

Cheetah, you are the only person making yourself look bad. You have been told nicely several times that certain people don't wish to talk to you. Take the hint. Post in the threads and stop quoting others. Talk to people who are not trying to avoid you.

You say "we are her for fun". Unless you noticed, this forum is practically empty and you still keep pestering the ones that are left. If that's fun for you, then you'll find yourself alone soon. Which is nearly the case already.

You've been told several times that your grammar is horrible, your posts make no sense. Try to focus on better results. Ask help from Nela for example. She knows how to post a lot and not be a nuisance.

If you need company, go to dating sites. This is supposed to be a gaming site and we want to talk about playing and games, not about your personal feelings.

If it was possible, I'd ask admins to restrict everyone, who is currently actively posting, to do it in their own threads only. There are no genuine conversations going on anyway, you people just keep copying pics and quotes that have been said elsewhere in the internet, or deliberately annoying each other. You don't have any original thoughts at all.

I'm sure there will be some silly comments made after this post. But that's all you have.
                                Now I know who you are ? You gave so many details in that statement. I know who you are. You and others wanted me to leave but it is not happening or it might. You are using that avatar as attack avatar and your other avatar to show the forum is working right ? For that dating site. You need one . I do not.

Comment

I forgot that you are paranoid. None of us can really help with that. It's best to leave you occupied with all these imaginary alternate accounts you think others have. They are so few now it will be easier for you to spot them.

Comment

I forgot that you are paranoid. None of us can really help with that. It's best to leave you occupied with all these imaginary alternate accounts you think others have. They are so few now it will be easier for you to spot them.
                                    Look who showed up ? Hiding as a guest Aurora ? I will not talk to you here anymore or any where else or your other avatars. You seriously need help.

He left ? Wow ? he went to get his other avatars to talk to me ? Nothing has changed from the old forum .

Comment

Oh Dear ! If others dont wanna talk to you and you still approach them, it is not fun, it is what a troll is like. Irritating others and thinking it's fun. And when someone points this out, instead of acknowledging your own mistake you say that others are trynna get you out of here, lol. Someone who doesnt even talk to you could not care less whether you're here or not... ! But you love to stick to your stupid ideas.

Comment

I don't blame you if are using those avatar too. You said the same thing to me in this avatar dear . Remember I don't care what you say to me in all of your avatars. Have a good day bye.

Comment

Working...
                                        X