Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile backgrounds

Tetsumonchi

Colin, do you have any idea why my profile backgrounds keep disappearing after a week or two ?

I use gifs and use their URL's in the settings and I don't know if it's a forum problem or something to do with the original websites where I get them from.

It gets a bit irritating since it takes ages to get all the gifs set up in all those different settings in order to fill the entire profile page.

Had the same thing happen to me a good while back Nan. The gifs disappeared and never came back, except the heartbeat gif. I asked the question as well, but never got an answer.

Comment

Thanks Jimmy, I shall wait patiently then LOL

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Nanny Ogg and COOLOCKER. There are a handful of issues with the forum that I know of and have been planning to sort out for some time; work schedules and being a bit strapped for cash have gotten in the way of this, unfortunately.

I have a week off following the New Year and have put aside some money to spend on the forum. My intention is to work through these issues one by one during that time. I will add this to the list.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
        You can add me on Facebook as well
        http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Thank you Colin, I hope Santa brings you something nice this year seeing as you're always such a good boy LOL
          I think the only naughty list you have ever been on was Raquels' and let's face it even I, as an overly opinionated woman myself, will concede that there are some women who should never be allowed to be in a position of power LOL

Comment

Just send him some money...

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
              Just send him some money...
              Oh you just had to go and do it didn't you.

I have spent the last year or so ignoring your threads and posts, and even the fact of your very existence, in the vain hope that you might have learned your lesson back in the old forum and somehow found the common sense and simple courtesy to return the favour.

Please try and get your two remaining brain cells to work together for once and cut out the digging, because one day you will find yourself in a hole you can't get out of.

Comment

It's been done before, forumers pay to keep the forum going. Not sure how much extra we are talking about and how much is Tetsu already paying for this forum. I can manage with simple settings if the costs stay low.

Comment

The pig has spoken.....all hail the pig.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
                    It's been done before, forumers pay to keep the forum going. Not sure how much extra we are talking about and how much is Tetsu already paying for this forum. I can manage with simple settings if the costs stay low.
                    You couldnt manage a school bus ffs. Looks like your setting out to stir some trouble again, going by your last few posts in the last few days. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to work it out. Bring it on if you want to, i still have everything from the old forum. Including that video.....
                    Last edited by COOLOCKER; 08-12-19, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Tension here is at melting point. The forum is literally bursting with war!

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi View Post
                        Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Nanny Ogg and COOLOCKER. There are a handful of issues with the forum that I know of and have been planning to sort out for some time; work schedules and being a bit strapped for cash have gotten in the way of this, unfortunately.

I have a week off following the New Year and have put aside some money to spend on the forum. My intention is to work through these issues one by one during that time. I will add this to the list.
                        Speaking of issues with the forum, remember the glitch that replaced images/photos with a string of jargon every time you edited the post?

That appears to have rectified itself - at least for me. Must have been the software update we did a month back.

Can someone else confirm that this is also the case for them - this will scratch one issue off my list.

Comment

Edit.

Edit.

LOL Thank you !

Comment

Yup, editing seems to be ok Colin.

Comment

Nanny Ogg COOLOCKER Fantastic - thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsumonchi View Post

Speaking of issues with the forum, remember the glitch that replaced images/photos with a string of jargon every time you edited the post?

That appears to have rectified itself - at least for me. Must have been the software update we did a month back.

Can someone else confirm that this is also the case for them - this will scratch one issue off my list.

I saw that it was ok, a long time ago

and yes, I assumed it was the software update.

( Sorry Colin, just saw your request... )

Comment

Tetsumonchi , is the page i made about profile customisation with all the images uploaded gone from the site? Cant seem to find it anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                  X