How to view forum without logging in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to view forum without logging in

On a PC you can right-click on the browser page and choose viewing the page source code.

On Android device you can copy the address of the page from the address bar, then type 'view-source:' and paste the address after that.

Aurora how do you know these things if you didn't try it out? Are you one of those people coming in as a guest ?

Comment

Of course I've tried it out to know how it works. It's not a secret how to use it. There's no good purpose for this forum to hide the posts. It really hasn't brought any new members, has it?

What does it matter to you if someone views the forum as a guest? Viewers only need to log in if they want to post, but looks like this forum does not entice people to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
        Of course I've tried it out to know how it works. It's not a secret how to use it. There's no good purpose for this forum to hide the posts. It really hasn't brought any new members, has it?

What does it matter to you if someone views the forum as a guest? Viewers only need to log in if they want to post, but looks like this forum does not entice people to contribute.
        Why it concern me. I give lots of reason. I want to know who is a stalker or not
        2, Maybe they are shy or not
        3, Maybe they are hiding because they just want to know what is happening in the forum
        4 Maybe they are just nosy lol

Comment

What would anyone gain by stalking the posts? The only harm they could do is get your email address and that way get the kind of information, you did not intend to give. Anything else is what you yourself post about you.

TBH... you are one of the most avid stalkers around here:

https://miniclipforum.com/member/108...irl#post395311

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post

Cheetah Girl Now that Aurora shares this link, I think you should share this user's other accounts on your friend's wall.

Comment

LMAO I do not have friends in here . You will think you have friends but they turn against you dear. I do not share anything that is not important . I just come here for fun

Comment

Since you are ignoring couple of us now, you probably won't read this. But if you openly post your suspicions, which is not the first time, maybe you should go further and give us some solid information. It would be fun to know how you detect these accounts.

Comment

Cheetah Girl Thank you for your reply and have fun !

Comment

Working...
                  X