No announcement yet.

How to customise your profile page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool, I think you might be able to get your Photobucket images to reappear if you modify the image URL by adding ~original to the end, ie...

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/bizzare6/bandicam%202017-06-25%2012-11-17-840_zps84wnnsp9.jpg~original

...voila!
    Last edited by ScottHope; 20-07-17, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottHope View Post
      Cool, I think you might be able to get your Photobucket images to reappear if you modify the image URL by adding ~original to the end, ie...

http://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/...ps84wnnsp9.jpg~original

...voila!
      Thanks Scott. I read your post in the other place as well. Its a super find on how to bring back the original images, but im going to re-do it from another site instead. If folks where to go and make a new account on photobucket to do this, then i dont think they will be able to link to it if the images werent already posted. Might as well do it fresh me thinks. Cheers Scott.

EDIT: I was going to do what you said here Scott, just until i managed to get around to doing up new images. I copied the url from the images, and added the ~ original to it without any success (see above). So i then tried to enter the images i saved from my post when i knew photobucket was going to go, but the system here is only letting me post 5 images. I tried logging out, left it for 5 minutes to log back in, but it still wont let me post any more images on there? Below is a screenshot of the codes i was using, with the added original.

pbupdate.JPG

Comment

The trick to getting it to work is to edit the text in your post from...

[IMG]ht tp://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/bizzare6/bandicam%202017-06-25%2012-11-17-840_zps84wnnsp9.jpg[/IMG]

...to...

[IMG]ht tp://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/bizzare6/bandicam%202017-06-25%2012-11-17-840_zps84wnnsp9.jpg~original[/IMG]

Trying to post the URL with the ~original tacked onto the end of it will not work, it has to be added after the URL is in the message editor.

Make sure you are editing your post in Source Mode not WYSIWYG Mode.

(Space added in http to prevent parsing).

But having said all that, it's probably a good idea to use another image hosting site as the ~original fix worked to start with, then stopped working, and is now working again. So I don't know if Photobucket really know what they are doing in implementing their changes.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottHope View Post
          The trick to getting it to work is to edit the text in your post from...

[IMG]ht tp://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/bizzare6/bandicam%202017-06-25%2012-11-17-840_zps84wnnsp9.jpg[/IMG]

...to...

[IMG]ht tp://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t590/bizzare6/bandicam%202017-06-25%2012-11-17-840_zps84wnnsp9.jpg~original[/IMG]

Trying to post the URL with the ~original tacked onto the end of it will not work, it has to be added after the URL is in the message editor.

Make sure you are editing your post in Source Mode not WYSIWYG Mode.

(Space added in http to prevent parsing).

But having said all that, it's probably a good idea to use another image hosting site as the ~original fix worked to start with, then stopped working, and is now working again. So I don't know if Photobucket really know what they are doing in implementing their changes.
          Fair play to you Scott. I was using the WYSIWYG Mode, and i was also not using the IMG code. That worked a treat, thanks mate.

Comment

Okay bud, no problem. Lets hope it stays functional. Thank you. : )

Comment

This topic might require some updating.

To get in touch, drop me a Private Message or Visitor Message.
              You can add me on Facebook as well
              http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Will have a look laters and see if i can come up with something. The editor is all different now to what i am used to.

41302983.jpg

Comment

Well... All that info confused the hell out of me..... Can someone please explain very simply in a few steps exactly where I click on to put my own pic so their is an image at the bottom of all my posts?

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. View Post
                    Well... All that info confused the hell out of me..... Can someone please explain very simply in a few steps exactly where I click on to put my own pic so their is an image at the bottom of all my posts?

OK, first go to your profile by clicking on your avatar.

Then click on edit settings.

Click on Account.

Scroll down to conversation detail options.

Click on edit post signature and upload your creation.

Comment

Originally posted by T.J.
                      Well you're not the only one confused now

Comment

LMAO. Must be coming up to Halloween with all this weird stuff going on.

Comment

Originally posted by COOLOCKER View Post
                          LMAO. Must be coming up to Halloween with all this weird stuff going on.
                          LOL yep, probably a full moon too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nanny Ogg View Post

full moon

Comment

Originally posted by LMAO View Post
                              Excellent ! LOL

I've been a metalhead since I was 13 and told my parents I was spending the evening at a friends house and went, alone, to my first gig ever instead.... Black Sabbath at the local Odeon LOL

Those headbangers were so nice to me that I eventually ended up not only becoming one, but also marrying one LOL

Comment

Thanks Nanny Ogg!...... Found it this time

Comment

Working...
                                X