Announcement

Collapse

How do you browse the forum?

Help us improve your experience by taking a short one-question survey. Click here to begin.
See more
See less

You always come home...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You always come home...

Hello guys.

I'm not sure if many will remember me but, hey. I was DrawinKid for a while too. I helped create The Minilympics and used to do loads of tournaments years back while also just being an active general user. I used to absolutely adore this community and honestly, I still do. An email from Tetsu and I came back in a heart beat. It broke my heart to see the community break in such a chaotic and sudden way but being back on here just gives me such a rush of deja vu and happiness.

I've changed so much since 2009 when I first joined as an impatient 10 year old (because who could wait until they turned 13, right?), I'm about to begin a degree in Illustration at Brighton in September. I've become a super fan of football, or soccer. And in big recent news I just on Tuesday even just came out to friends and family that I'm bisexual. It's been a mad week. It's been a mad few years.

So, if anyone does remember me, how are you all? It'd be an honour to reconnect after all these years.

Wow , welcome back mate , I remember you but i am not sure if you remember me , in the old forums, hope you are fine mate,

Let's GO TEAM!

Comment

O.M.G! Our missing Black Horse! Yay Drawin, so great to see you; you've grown big, I see....

Comment

Originally posted by thewizerd View Post
        Wow , welcome back mate , I remember you but i am not sure if you remember me , in the old forums, hope you are fine mate,
        Hey mate, I'll be honest it's hard to recognise everyone from all those years but I definitely recall seeing you around! Thanks for asking mate, I'm awesome.

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
        O.M.G! Our missing Black Horse! Yay Drawin, so great to see you; you've grown big, I see....
        Zanna Zanna Zanna, oh my god. You beautiful human, how could I forget you. I missed seeing such lovely people like you everyday on here. And yes, the Black Horses! The incredible trio! God those memories were awesome. And yep, you tend grow a bit when you leave between 14 and 19 ahaha. I mean, I wouldn't say I've grown a huge deal in height but all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Drawin View Post

Zanna Zanna Zanna, oh my god. You beautiful human, how could I forget you. I missed seeing such lovely people like you everyday on here. And yes, the Black Horses! The incredible trio! God those memories were awesome. And yep, you tend grow a bit when you leave between 14 and 19 ahaha. I mean, I wouldn't say I've grown a huge deal in height but all the same.
          I have no idea what are you talking about, I haven't grown at all during past 5 years. (shh, I will NOT admit extra kilos... :lol )

Comment

Welcome back!

For forum support, please contact
            tetsumonchi@gmail.com
            You can add me on Facebook as well
            http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Ah man, I remember that name! I swear I remember being on your Minilympics team when it was country based, haha. Welcome back!
              Last.fm profile

Comment

Drawin, DrawinKid, DrawinBlackHorse
                Welcome back

Comment

Think you got the wrong forum kiddo
                  Who are you?

Comment

Welcome back Drawin, good to see you again

Comment

Totally remember you, man! Hope you stick around, I feel like this community as making a comeback.

Comment

Drawin Kid, as it was back then, I sure remember you as a big contributor and for being on my team in the Minilympics back in the day. Great to hear from you again and hope you can stick around.
                        http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Welcome back
                          Minilympics 2017
                          http://miniclipforum.com/showthread....nilympics-2017

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party, but I remember you. Welcome back man!
                            Every day above ground is a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Drawin View Post
                              I've changed so much since 2009 when I first joined as an impatient 10 year old (because who could wait until they turned 13, right?), I'm about to begin a degree in Illustration at Brighton in September. I've become a super fan of football, or soccer. And in big recent news I just on Tuesday even just came out to friends and family that I'm bisexual. It's been a mad week. It's been a mad few years.
                              Of course I remember you even though my memory is failing me in my mid-20s. I know this is very tardy, but I thought someone should say something about this... I hope your friends and family have taken the news with grace and acceptance. I imagine for some it might be mad indeed, but given time and patience, they'll get there.

Comment

Working...
                              X