Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy 15th Birthday, Miniclip Forums!

Hi everyone,

As of this month the Miniclip Forums, or more accurately its community, is 15 years-old. Yes.. 15. Where has the time gone?

Although the Old Forums were created in February 2003, they didn't open to members until May, making that, I guess, our community's birthday. Don't ask me the exact date, because I haven't a clue anymore.

So,,, this month is our community's 15th birthday and I was pondering over what we could do to celebrate it. I'm open to suggestions, but was thinking about creating some sort of tribute video. We did
    something similar in 2009 with members submitting short clips. It was fun but pretty basic. I know I could create something of a lot higher quality nowadays.

I know there's not a whole lot of us around right now, but would anybody like to submit a clip for the video, or have a suggestion for the format? Or should I just do a montage of the past 15 years with existing images and videos?

Let me know.

Oh, and...

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY MINICLIP FORUMS!

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
    http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

I'll be the 2nd to say Happy Birthday.
    It's been on long trek for the old place, but glad we still have some of the community together...

15 is a reasonable amount of time.
    Would be nice to at least do something for the anniversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Torpedo View Post
      I'll be the 2nd to say Happy Birthday.
      It's been on long trek for the old place, but glad we still have some of the community together...

15 is a reasonable amount of time.
      Would be nice to at least do something for the anniversary.
      Any suggestions as to what we could do to celebrate? A recorded Skype chat, members recording segments to be included in the video I proposed? I'm down for whatever, so lomg as we can feasibility pull it off.

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
      http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Haha, we could make a rap.

Now that would be something interesting.

Skype session... I like it. I'd be down for something like that.

Comment

Working...
        X