8 Ball Pool Forum closing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kunal908 View Post

Actually.....somebody told us about that 8 months ago. - https://miniclipforum.com/forum/gene...219#post131219

lol
    kunal908 If you weren't a mod 8 months ago , how would someone told you it was closing ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post

Oops miss print let me fix it . One door closes and another one opens
      If it's a revolving door, the same door opens and closes, doesn't it... Yet a revolving door consists of three or four doors, typically.

"In politics, the "revolving door" is a movement of personnel between roles as legislators and regulators, on one hand, and members of the industries affected by the legislation and regulation, on the other."

I have no idea what this means, but I quoted it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah Girl View Post
        I'm sure you are right metalzord

Cheetah, I am Kostas!

Comment

Originally posted by metalzord View Post

Cheetah, I am Kostas!

Hello Kostast

Comment

Hello cheetah!

Comment

COSTAS I get you mixed up Constantine don't know how but that it somehow seems right .

Comment

Welcome to the forum Serpico and yes it is Konstantine.

Comment

Let's all contribute to making this forum as active as the one that was unfortunately taken from us...

C'mon 8 Ball fans! - We can do this...
                  Let's rack em up...

Comment

Originally posted by RollYourRock View Post
                    Let's all contribute to making this forum as active as the one that was unfortunately taken from us...

C'mon 8 Ball fans! - We can do this...
                    That's the right attitide. 8ball section got a bit abandoned, when all pool fans chose official forum (as you noticed in out-dated threads), but there's no reason, why this place couldn't be as lively as official was, IF people stop lurking from shadows and expecting SOMEone else to build activity for them... Surely there's bugs in this place and some things work differently (like posting pics), but whining and complaining how bad this place is, won't bring vanilla-forum back, so anyone with interest to have similar conversations about 8ball as you had in official is definitely welcome to contribute here. Little by little we can build things up.

...OR, as this is "only" a fan forum, anyone is free to make their own forum, just for 8ball, or whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post

That's the right attitide. 8ball section got a bit abandoned, when all pool fans chose official forum (as you noticed in out-dated threads), but there's no reason, why this place couldn't be as lively as official was, IF people stop lurking from shadows and expecting SOMEone else to build activity for them... Surely there's bugs in this place and some things work differently (like posting pics), but whining and complaining how bad this place is, won't bring vanilla-forum back, so anyone with interest to have similar conversations about 8ball as you had in official is definitely welcome to contribute here. Little by little we can build things up.

...OR, as this is "only" a fan forum, anyone is free to make their own forum, just for 8ball, or whatever...
                      Good points.In my opinion needed before respect.Some members fan forum and offical forum posted adult ,insulting contents,The games is not talked on the forum.Technics,tactics etc.No good.

Comment

Well, this forum isn't limited "to kids & 8ball" only, but maybe you need to stay in 8ball section, if you don't like post elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                          Well, this forum isn't limited "to kids & 8ball" only, but maybe you need to stay in 8ball section, if you don't like post elsewhere...
                          Thank you for your advice.

Comment

Kinda late and sad to hear this really. Even though I never used the forum for a million years along with any miniclip related game. The forum died ages ago and there was no point for them to drag its corpse for that long to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaeem Aslam View Post
                              Kinda late and sad to hear this really. Even though I never used the forum for a million years along with any miniclip related game. The forum died ages ago and there was no point for them to drag its corpse for that long to be honest.
                              Zaeem, the old, now-deceased Miniclip 8-Ball Pool Forum had at least ten times the traffic/activity/posting compared of this forum. Maybe one day...
                              Let's rack em up...

Comment

We need Carlos and Nineballina to join and then we'd see a spike in thread counts LOL

Comment

Originally posted by d4ve_tv View Post
                                  We need Carlos and Nineballina to join and then we'd see a spike in thread counts LOL
                                  Yes sir!

Dave, I have to wonder why they haven't joined and become active members? - Yeah, I miss them both!

Let's rack em up...

Comment

I'm glad to find this place...
                                    Was mad at them closing the other forum, not that weren't a little rough on them for some of their antics...

Comment

Welcome Johnny! -
                                      Let's rack em up...

Comment

We wait forum closing.some screenshots.06.07.2018 İstanbul/Turkey GMT +2

04.15 a.m.

06.07.2018 04.50 a.m.

06.07.2018 05.51 a.m.

06.07.2018 06.01 a.m.

​​​​​​​

06.07.2018 04.46 a.m.

​​​​​​​

Comment

No surprise but sad, liability laws especially after Donald Trump is just the start, Companies are becoming liable for their content, including forum content on their site, so all forums connected to a site will end also.
                                          Mark Zukkerberg will be king of the world, and then we will move on, live in the real world and finally be happy.
                                          http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

Working...
                                          X