Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate Forum merged with General Chat

Hey,

Just a quick update to inform you that the Debate Forum (along with its threads) has been merged with General Chat. It was never terribly busy and felt a bit redundant lately.

If you wish to start a debate or more serious, controversial or in-depth discussion regarging news, politics or world events etc, please do so in General Chat from now on.

It would certainly be great to get some lively discussion going, so if there's something stuck in your mind that perhaps you saw on TV or read about in the papers that provoked a strong emotional response, why not post about it? There's certainly PLENTY of news to choose from these days.

Regards,
    Colin

forumnews

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
    http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Good decision Colin, I always thought it would be better like that,
    My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

Who wants to debate anyway. This forum might eventually end up closing more subcategories, well, it's only natural since MC is closing their games too... then close other threads... we will finally be posting in one thread only. Sounds like a chat room. Then everyone would talk to each other in private messages with just the people they want to talk to... about the things they don't want to talk in that one thread because there would be debating... which they wouldn't want to do... but it would happen when two or more people disagree and they would be in one thread only. In fact - maybe it would be handier to reduce all talking to one post only...

Me just kidding.

Comment

No more echo chamber for all the snowflakes, AND! Sulu was the first Asian in space.

For those not in the know, that's the history of the debate forum in a nutshell.

Comment

Ok, but what if the whole General Chat now enters into more in-depth and controversial discussions in all its threads will you have to rename it as Debate Forum and then create a new General Chat? To me, before the merge, the General Chat was on the verge of being fused with Posting Games when looking at the content. I'm starting to feel quite emotional about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
            Ok, but what if the whole General Chat now enters into more in-depth and controversial discussions in all its threads will you have to rename it as Debate Forum and then create a new General Chat? To me, before the merge, the General Chat was on the verge of being fused with Posting Games when looking at the content. I'm starting to feel quite emotional about this.
            Sounds good, we should fuse debate and posting games.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora View Post
              This forum might eventually end up closing more subcategories... then close other threads... we will finally be posting in one thread only.
              Interesting idea.

For forum support, drop me a PM, visitor message or post in my NSPM thread..

You can add me on Facebook as well
              http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

Merge everything! An emergence. Forum freestyle gone wild.

Comment

Working...
                X