Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome aboard! What do you think of our new site?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That explains it, thanks Rey.
    http://www.miniclip.com/user/5323529/en/

Check out my page linked above and challenge my scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Felicia View Post
      I love it, Colin!
      Pleased to hear it - thank you!

For forum support, please contact
      tetsumonchi@gmail.com
      You can add me on Facebook as well
      http://www.facebook.com/Tetsumonchi

Comment

• Is it so that I can't change the title of the thread I have started?

Comment

• Everything seems to be looking good and running pretty smooth now.
          You guys did such a great job here and there is a lot of helpful advice from members.
          My only problem is I get logged off automatically after so many minutes and i don't realize it until I want to post and when I try to submit.... it says I need to log in first.
          Don't know if this happens to all members.....and if there's a way to extend the time frame before automatically being logged off.

Comment

• I ran into error... Visitor messages is allowed to be only 1000 characters... Any chance this could have been a bit higher...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
              I ran into error... Visitor messages is allowed to be only 1000 characters... Any chance this could have been a bit higher...?
              Just send 2 messages instead. It's like twitter, if the messages were longer it would be more disorganized
              My Miniclip channel http://www.youtube.com/user/roberto97spain

Comment

• Originally posted by Rey View Post
                Just send 2 messages instead. It's like twitter, if the messages were longer it would be more disorganized
                My message was 1052... And ofc I cut it into two pieces , I just think we had chance for longer visitor messages during original forum, so maybe here too....

Comment

• I have started the slow process of trying to change all photobucket linked pictures to other sharing services, so while editing OTSA, couple little issues:

- f f s is cencored, which breaks one of the game links to game called The S c r u f f s .... Could this cencor be removed?

- :3 smiley makes funny version to score which are time-based... aka 10.04:30 doesn't look very nice, right? Could shortcut for smiley be for example : 3 : (without spaces ofc)?

Comment

• When the threads have 5 stars? Is it me or the admins decide which thread has stars and which thread doesn't have stars :O

Comment

• You can rate any thread you like, it's one option above first post. I think when there's few votes, stars average appear in thread list... Not sure tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                        You can rate any thread you like, it's one option above first post. I think when there's few votes, stars average appear in thread list... Not sure tho.
                        Oh true, I'm idiot. Thanks

Comment

• loving it Colin. won't be as active, but the layout reminds me of, ten years ago. oh how time flies...

Comment

• Originally posted by Animator View Post
                            What about strike through tags?
                            What about them?
                            Originally posted by Zanna136 View Post
                            Tetsuuuuuu ... No spoiler tags?

Spoiler tags have arrived.

I have started the slow process of trying to change all photobucket linked pictures to other sharing services, so while editing OTSA, couple little issues:

- f f s is cencored, which breaks one of the game links to game called The S c r u f f s .... Could this cencor be removed?

- :3 smiley makes funny version to score which are time-based... aka 10.04:30 doesn't look very nice, right? Could shortcut for smiley be for example : 3 : (without spaces ofc)?
                            Fixed these.

I ran into error... Visitor messages is allowed to be only 1000 characters... Any chance this could have been a bit higher...?
                            Meh.. I'll increase it to 1200 characters. I don't even know what it was on the old forums anymore.
                            Originally posted by flutterby52212 View Post
                            Everything seems to be looking good and running pretty smooth now.
                            You guys did such a great job here and there is a lot of helpful advice from members.
                            My only problem is I get logged off automatically after so many minutes and i don't realize it until I want to post and when I try to submit.... it says I need to log in first.
                            Don't know if this happens to all members.....and if there's a way to extend the time frame before automatically being logged off.
                            I'm also having some problems along those lines - let me look into this and speak to Dalton.

tetsumonchi@gmail.com

Comment

• Since I'm in a silly sort of mood tonight, here's an additional two tags for you to have fun with!

RAWR!!! ................... eeeeeeeee!!!!!

tetsumonchi@gmail.com

Comment

• I see that many members like to write in a specific color.....as you see....I like this green.

Too bad there is no option to pick a color you want and it stays that color till you choose another......so we don't have to pick the color with every post.

Very cute tags btw......is that Cheesey chasing bunnies?

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I believe I have discovered the reason why some members were having problems posting videos and have rectified this across every forum. You should no longer have any issue with this.

Thank you to Nela who's inquiry lead my to finally uncover the problem.

tetsumonchi@gmail.com

Comment

• Y
                                    V
                                    W

COLIN, AND

THANX FOR ALL YOU DO AROUND HERE

!!!

Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way...

Comment

Working...
                                    X